Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Still cooking plus SANTA!!!!!!!

So this little lady is holding tight and cooking away.  It seems that she thinks a December 23rd induction is the way to go.  Little does she know that she will one day resent a birthday so close to Christmas and wish that she would have appeared a couple of days earlier. 

At my doc appointment last week I was 4 cm and 50% effaced.  My doctor commented that she did not understand how I was still walking around and not having a baby.  All I know is that you cannot call this walking.  The sciatic nerve pain has hit an all-time peak.  I contemplated calling an ambulance on Monday because I could not walk.  I was home from work because the Nugget was sick and I got hit with some serious pain.  It was so bad I could not walk, so I had to crawl to the bedroom and find some Tylenol.  I probably looked like a crack head digging around for drugs.  And my poor child was following me asking why I was acting like a baby.  He's lucky he is was sick, is cute, and I was crippled!

I am back to waddling today, so that is a positive.  Hopefully the visit to the doctor tomorrow ends in sending me to the hospital.  A girl can dream!

I am happy to report that the last couple of days were not a complete waste- we were able to cross one item off of our agenda- visiting Santa Claus.  Christopher was so excited to visit the big guy, but froze when we got within 10 feet of him.  Luckily there was no line, so I was able to coax him a bit.  The first attempt at sitting on his lap resulted in a cry/run away combo.  I'm not ashamed to say I bribed him with a trip to the train store to get him to sit and smile for 1 picture.  So here is Santa 2013:

No comments:

Post a Comment