Thursday, June 23, 2011

Updates

Christopher is continuing to get older and wiser each day.  The wiser is relating to him figuring out just how wonderful sleeping at night can be.  I am happy to report that we have now gone 3 days in a row of sleeping through the night!! If you had asked me 2 years ago what sleeping through the night meant, I would have answered 2:00am-11:00am.  I cannot believe how much my life has changed.  Never could I have guessed how excited I would be to sleep from 10:30pm-6:00am.  


And my little man is growing like a weed.  I'm not sure exactly how much he currently weighs, but I am guessing between 11-12 pounds.  And he is getting longer and longer with each passing day.  


He has also flipped the switch and started to love the bath.  He definitely gets the love for the bath from his mom.  And tummy time is a favorite of his as well.  He likes to strengthen those neck muscles, look from side to side, and work with his flash cards.  


Tummy time and flash card fun with Jack:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment