Thursday, June 23, 2011

Family Photos

Cee-Dub and I are still living a life of leisure in St. Louis and therefore this blog is taking a back seat to lounging, lunching, and nibbling on Christopher's precious cheeks.  Bo came into town for a weekend to visit with me and play with our son.  Christopher and I were so happy to see him!!  Here a some pics from the weekend:


Twins (some have called this a cheesey K-Mart ad-but I think it is adorable):

Our family of three:

Grandpa wanted in on the action (red polos for everyone!): 


And Uncle Johnny wanted a twin as well (Christopher was not happy with him creepin' on his style):


Cee-Dub relaxing on his dad:


1 comment:

  1. I love all the men with their matchy-matchy polos...super cute :) And I must add that you look great as well Barbie!!

    ReplyDelete