Saturday, May 19, 2012

Happy Birthday BFF!!

We celebrated Christopher's best friend's 1st birthday this afternoon.  Michael is turning one on Monday and partied it up with a monkey-themed bash.  Christopher was so excited to see his BFF.  But even more excited to see his BFF's mom?!  Seriously!  I just hope this is not a preview of his future. 


Michael's cute cake


BFF's reunited again!

It's not a party until the birthday boy drops his pants

Who is excited to smash a cake?!

Best picture of the day

The Tomaro Fam- how cute is this pic?!?!

Opening presents- also known as complete kid chaos

Where was my precious baby while Michael was opening his gifts?  Right there in the middle of it trying to steal them for himself.  We are working on being more discreet about what we steal.

We had to have one last BFF moment before we left.  And this happened- Christopher's little arm is around Michael's shoulder!

Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend.  I'll help you carry on.

Happy birthday BFF.  Love you.

I'm still working on expressing my emotions, so sometimes I show love by biting my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment