Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Learning from the best

Although I am clearly the favorite child, I am also the last to give my parentals a grandchild.  The great thing about being the last is that I will get a lot of help.  Not only will I save on buying baby stuff, but I also have two great siblings to look to for parenting advice.  Instead of praising Leslie and John in words, the following pictures clearly demonstrate the exceptional parenting skills that these two have.  I can only hope to be half as good of a parent as my brother and sister. 


Jack has learned that if he has too much to drink, it's best to take a nap before getting behind the wheel:

 
Ryan demonstrating the finer points of table manners:



Another Miss Manners moment:



Ryan modeling tasteful and classy clothing options:



Jack demonstrating the consequences of misbehaving:



Jack asking politely for Ryan to listen to him:


Ricey has the best role models!








2 comments:

  1. At least my children only have mild manner and dressing concerns. John's obviously have some alcohol and anger management issues to resolve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've never met but I've heard all about "Aunt Babs" over on Leslie's blog. I told her that I expected the same amount of wit, humor, and sarcasm over here and you certainly live up to Leslie's writing standards. Congrats, and love this particular post of the darling little cousins to "Ricey."

    So you don't think I'm some random creepy "blog-stalker," I know Grant and Leslie from Maritz/Denver, and we've stayed in touch through their blog.

    ReplyDelete