Friday, November 18, 2011

Everybody jump jump

Jump up jump up and get down!  The nugget loves to jump.  And thanks to Ryan and Reese- he inherited this fun bouncy chair.  Besides his mom (obviously), this is Cee-Dub's 2nd favorite thing in life.  Ok- maybe I am exaggerating- he also loves turkey with sweet potatoes, trees, reality television and things he can chew on.  Oh- and his Daddy is pretty high on that list as well. 


Check out those argyle socks!


Each time I see that little smile, I realize more and more that I am never going to be able to discipline this child.  He will smile, and I will cave.  So I apologize in advance for having "that kid".  But back me up here, how cute is he?!?!

1 comment:

  1. I've got your back on that...without a doubt he is the cutest little guy I have ever laid eyes on!!!!!

    ReplyDelete