Tuesday, November 8, 2011

6 Months Old!!!

The Nugget turned 6 months old yesterday.  How is this happening?!?!  To all of you that called to wish Christopher a happy 1/2 birthday (aka. Daddy, Lil' Mike, Grandma B, and Ryan)- thank you for the calls.  You are all at the top of C-Dub's Christmas shopping list.  For the rest of you- you are all getting coal and will be lucky if Christopher talks to you/grunts in your direction next time he sees you. 

We had quite the elaborate half-birthday celebration.  C-Dub went to school, then came home and played on his new floor mat.  I have no idea how we can top that for his 1st birthday. 



While we didn't have any cake- we did have the next best thing: the bottom lip.

Drool on your shirt if you love your momma:

Raise your hand if you're cute:

These have been the best six months of my life and I can't wait to see how this little guy grows up.  But maybe we can slow it down a bit.  Either that- or C-Dub needs to promise me that he will never leave me and it will always be okay for me to kiss those cheeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment