Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday Afternoon Walk

Cee-Dub was a little fussy after lunch today, so I decided to take him for a walk.  Those of you with a 100+ degree heat advisory- do not call child protective services. I live in Cleveland and it is surprisingly pleasant out today- there's a nice breeze and plenty of shade on our walking route.  So I strapped Christopher into the Baby Bjorn- facing outward!!!  (We just promoted him to outward facing this weekend).  His fussiness disappeared as soon as I clipped him in.  As soon as I walked out the door I heard his breathing change.  I came back inside to catch a glimpse of my little man and saw this:


So we did a quick walk around the block- although Christopher has no idea that this happened.  I would like to personally thank Mr. or Mrs. Bjorn for the greatest invention there ever was (the wheel/car/etc... have nothing on the Bjorn).

No comments:

Post a Comment