Thursday, April 28, 2011

Update on the Stats

I had a quick doctor appointment yesterday to check on Purple Snake's progression.  I learned that the snake is very low (I'm pretty sure I could have told you this- as my "waddle" is becoming more pronounced).  My blood pressure was also higher than normal (for me- but still within ok range).  I asked why that could go up and the nurse said a lot of activity can raise my BP- so for me that means probably from having to walk the 20 feet from the waiting room to the exam room.  I am now a solid 3cm dilated and 70% effaced.  When she sent me out she said "see you next week if you are still pregnant".  So I am holding onto that hope that the Snake will be arriving soon.  But not too soon- we still need to pick up Grandma from the airport on Monday- then it will be long walks, spicy food, and castor oil (not really) for me.  Come on Purple Snake!!!!!

And with genes like these, who isn't looking forward to meeting the Snake??

1 comment:

  1. Grant might be the only one not looking forward to the arrival. Afterall, I will not be able to restrain myself from this little bugger.

    ReplyDelete