Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Stats

I am taking my sister's advice today and keeping track of the stats leading up to delivery time.  This will be a good way to look back on how Purple Snake progressed- and be able to compare to subsequent Snakes.

Last Friday I went in for my weekly appointment and learned that I was 1-2 cm dilated and the Snake is head down.  Today I went back in (5 days later) to learn that I am now 2-3 cm dilated and 60% effaced.  If you don't know, you can ask Bo what effaced means- he has read his baby books! 

While I am super excited to know that things are progressing along nicely, this doesn't really give us a good indication of when P.S. will be making his or her appearance. 

What we do know is that this is soon to be our reality (and I can't wait!!!):

Side note- how was Jack ever that small??? 

1 comment:

  1. My little Jack....I would kill to have 5 minutes with him at that age again!

    ReplyDelete