Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Flying high

I apologize for the absence this last week.  Christopher and I took a trip to the Lou to ride out the remainder of my maternity leave.  My little man is the best traveler!!!  He has now crossed the midwest via car and plane!  His first plane ride was quite the success.  He didn't cry at all on either flight.  He smiled and made friends with the surrounding passengers.  And flying with an infant comes with many perks.  We got to skip most of the security line- and everyone is so nice when the cutest baby ever is strapped to your chest.  There is, however, a downfall to flying with a babe- I did not have enough hands to even take a picture and document the event.  Fail for mom.


Christopher was living the good life in the Lou.  Shopping, lunches, naps, cuddles, cousin time, massages, and outdoor baths.  Yes- you read that right.  My little nugget got the first class treatment by Grandma.  She set him up with a bath outside to enjoy the St. Louis warmth.  He loved every minute of his time in the water.  And there were no tears when we took him out- because it was quite toasty outside!


Here's a little video of his bathing time.  As I have said before- ignore my annoying voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment