Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Shower Numero Uno

My amazing friends threw a baby shower for me this weekend.  It was such a great night and I feel so lucky to have such wonderful friends in my life.  This little babe has a great group of "aunts" that are so fun and have great taste!  Bo and I are so thankful for all of the great things we received.  All these gifts have kicked me into nesting mode- now if only my dresser would get here so I have somewhere to put all of the loot (hint hint Babies R Us customer service department).

The ladies went all out with the Irish theme for this Irish lad/lassie.  And Alexa (or as Bo now refers to her- the Greek Witch Doctor)- predicted that this little one is a boy- and she is 9 for 9 on predictions.  So if Ricey is indeed a boy- we are going to need to come up with a more masculine nickname- we are leaning toward the Rice-a-nator. 

Here are some pictures from the shower:

Adorable Irish Decorations (how cute is Megan's house?!?!):

My amazing and generous friends(minus one photographer Alexa):

I cannot believe Rice-a-nator will be this small!

Thanks again to my friends,  I feel so lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment